|AALC Members can now download the recorded webinar and related documents.
Log in on the side bar, or consider joining the AALC
|Date: Wed 6th Apr, 2016||Time: 5pm AEDT||Cost: Free attendance for all|
Service level agreements & conflict resolution
The AALC ROUNDTABLE ONLINE is a regular AALC signature webinar bringing thought leaders in the language service industry in Australia and New Zealand together to discuss pertinent industry developments and issues.
Discussions will be based on pertinent areas within this topic, which will be familiar to all in the industry:
- Provide an overview of service level agreements (SLA) the benefits and issues of having SLA’s.
- What should a SLA include?
- Examples of SLA’s.
- SLA wording usually dictate quality standards – how is quality defined?
- How to resolve disputes and prevent them from occurring.
- What measurements should be included in SLA’s.
Non-members are invited to register, with attendance being free to all for the Roundtable Online. Members and associate members have free and guaranteed access to all our webinars and wide range of other membership benefits, including free AALC events and reduced rates on industry products through the AALC market place.
Service Level Agreements & Conflict Resolution