Webinar presented by Romina Kohei of GliderPath
How can LSPs and technology providers work together to create a custom built tool that performs extraordinarily well, is easy to use and implement, and is affordable and innovative.
Date: Tuesday, 30th September, 2014
Time: 2.00pm AWST (Perth, Australia)
Registration: Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org before 29th September, 2014
– Discovery process behind GliderPath
– Issues and trends we discovered during our research
– Partnering to create the best solution (working with forward thinking business owners)
– Quick overview of GliderPath
– Open discussion – What is important for you when working with these kinds of tools
About Romina Kohei
Romina Kohei is originally from Rosario, Argentina and has lived in the Czech Republic for the past six years. Romina is the co-founder of GliderPath and has more than 10 years experience in the translation and localization industry. With a degree in literacy, scientific and technical translation (English into Spanish), Romina began her career as a translator, later working in various project management and sales positions prior to starting her own endeavour with GliderPath.