|AALC Members can now download the recorded webinar.
Log in on the side bar, or consider joining the AALC
|Date: Tues 16th Feb, 2016||Time: 5pm AEDT||Cost: Free attendance for all|
“Client Complaints & Conflict Resolution in our industry”
The AALC ROUNDTABLE ONLINE is a regular AALC signature webinar bringing thought leaders in the language service industry in Australia and New Zealand together to discuss pertinent industry developments and issues.
The next roundtable topic will be on “Client Complaints & Conflict Resolution in our industry”. Discussions will be based on two pertinent areas on this topic which will be familiar to all in our industry:
- The client is not happy, usually due to unsatisfactory quality or what they perceive as unsatisfactory quality.
- Managing client expectations, QA
- Approach to differentiating between “preferential” complaints about style and true errors and oversight.
- Real-life examples of dealing with such complaints
- Do we offer price discounts, translation guarantees and do we fix errors free of charge?
- What kind of policies and protection do we have in place?
- Are there deadlines for submitting complaints?
- We are not happy with a vendor due to missed deadlines, careless work, lack of attention to detail and more.
- What legal remedies are available to us?
- Service level agreements. Do we discuss every minute detail with them before assigning work and how do we do it?
- Do we put disclaimers on purchase orders?
- Do we penalise a vendor for offering the client a discount and having to share the responsibility with the translator by reducing their invoice for the job?
- What kind of policies do we have in place?
Non-members are invited to register, with attendance being free to all for this Roundtable Online. Members and associate members have free and guaranteed access to all our webinars and wide range of other membership benefits, including free AALC events and reduced rates on industry products through the AALC market place.
To register to attend the AALC ROUNDTABLE ONLINE please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you at the discussion.
If you are not already an AALC member we encourage you to register by going to https://www.aalc.org.nz/register/
Client Complaints & Conflict Resolution in our industry