On Wednesday 4 November, the Australasian Association of Language Companies Inc. (AALC) held its 2nd AGM at the Morven Brown Building, Room 209, the University of New South Wales, Sydney.
The agenda for the meeting was as follows:
- An overview of the year’s achievements by AALC and directions for the future, presented by Tea Dietterich
- Financial report
- Reviewed accounts for the year, presented by Dominic Carter
- The following nominations were received and the members were elected as follows:
- President: Tea Dietterich
- Vice-President (Australia): Dominic Carter
- Vice-President (New Zealand): Hagen Issell
- Secretary: Karen Hodgson
- Treasurer: Dominic Carter (acting)
- Board member: Ksenia Marchenko
- Board member: Georgiana Poulter
The AGM also offered the opportunity for attendees to actively contribute in the discussion, with notable contributions from Hagen Issell (Vice-President – NZ) and Sean Xiang Cheng (UNSW)
The AALC wishes to thank the University of New South Wales for providing the venue and sponsoring the event.
Venue kindly sponsored by;