AALC ROUNDTABLE ONLINE
“The Role of the Project Manager and Its Meaning for Different Kinds of LSPs”
AALC Members can now download the recorded webinar.
|The AALC ROUNDTABLE ONLINE is a regular AALC signature webinar bringing thought leaders in the language service industry in Australia and New Zealand together to discuss pertinent industry developments and issues. Discussions will be based on pertinent areas within this topic, which will be familiar to all in the industry:
This roundtable will discuss the key issue of LSP project managers. Topics for discussion can include:
– LSPs Project Managers – Roles and Responsibilities. What does the role of the project manager involve for different LSPs?
– Project Manager’s Key tasks. What kinds of project managers are out there? (production focused vs. all-rounders)
– Account Managers versus Project Managers versus Business Development, does your company differentiate?
– What qualities make a good project manager?
– Recruiting project managers: where do LSPs go and what are looking for in the candidates in terms of training, experience, degrees etc.? Are they more likely to be trained and promoted internally or externally?
Non-members are invited to register, with attendance being free to all for the Roundtable Online. Members and associate members have free and guaranteed access to all our live webinars, webinar recordings and wide range of other membership benefits, including free AALC events and reduced rates on industry products through the AALC market place.
Please register here to confirm your attendance. Access details for the webinar will be emailed to you once you have registered.
If you are not already an AALC member we encourage you to register by going to http://www.aalc.org.nz/register/