Mr. Ariel Navon.
Director, Sales Operations and Marketing Programs at Payoneer
Date: 6th August 2014
Time: 4:00Pm AEST
Join Ariel Navon from Payoneer as he discusses how, in this hyper-competitive age, translation and localization companies can stand out from the crowd by tackling the thorny issue of vendor/supplier payment options.
In this webinar, geared towards your senior finance managers and those responsible for vendor relations, you will learn:
- How Net-Translators, a leading language services provider, is making a difference through superior payout options.
- The challenge of wire transfers and PayPal being the sole payout options for language service vendors.
- How Payoneer can provide AALC members with cheaper, faster and more flexible payout options based on vendor preferences – in a fully secured and compliant fashion.
- The way to reduce payout costs by up to 90% through paying translators in the currency and method of their choice.
- How back-office and AP processes such as data collection, validation and payments disbursements can be streamlined and automated.
- The ease of introducing more flexible payout options such as branded prepaid debit cards and local bank transfers.